Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for the Automotive Industry in Europe and with a strong presence abroad. To expand our growing IT department, we are looking for a full-time Application Integration Specialist.
From our headquarter located in Helmond you will work in a multidisciplinary, agile team with ambitious specialists. They are committed to implementing smart IT solutions at the Nedschroef offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The automation department is keen to continuously innovate to stay ahead of the competition! As an Application Integration Specialist you immediately have many responsibilities within this dynamic and progressive organization.
You will work on implementing integrations of internal applications and applications of customers and suppliers. Your good analytical and technical skills enable you to translate business processes into smart IT solutions. In addition, as an Application Integration Specialist you bear the responsibility for resolving and preventing incidents.
• Completed a Bachelor's degree;
• Experience with application integration techniques, such as: SOA, REST, SOAP, Web services and XML;
• Experience with API Management Service, Logic Apps and on-premise Data Gateway;
• Work experience in a similar position or several years of work experience in this industry and the ambition to grow;
• Experience with system management and development; Azure is a plus;
• Perfect command of the Dutch and English language, command of the German language is a great advantage.
Nedschroef offers excellent terms of employment such as flexible working hours, a cycle plan, a pension fund and even a fitness subscription.
Should this function be of interest to you and would you like to meet us without any obligation? Mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com. Do you have questions about the vacancy or procedure? Please contact Bela Dijkman on phone number 013-303 4117.
Hupp supports Nedschroef in finding the right candidate for this vacancy.