To support the Nedschroef CoC’s in the development towards more complex forged and machined products, we are looking for a Development Engineer Machining.
He or she will be a member of the BU Automotive Central Engineering team.
- Advise and support management and engineers at Nedschroef COCs on machining operations during the RFQ process, development phase and production.
- Standardize machining equipment and processes within Nedschroef worldwide and ensure compliance to standards.
- Support the Nedschroef Academy in creating courses on machining operations and where necessary act as trainer in the courses for Nedschroef employees.
- Cocreate development plan and industrial roadmap per COC to allow them to grow to meet requirements to produce the allocated complex products. This plan includes:
- Machinery (machines and tools)
- People (local engineers)
- Processes (e.g. RFQ process)
- Monitor external developments to optimize the standardization, synergies and continuous improvement of machining operations within Nedschroef.
- Share best practices across the Nedschroef Group by leading expert groups, building on experience from Nedschroef locations in Barcelona, Schrozberg and Helmond.
- BSc level Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with or experienced in:
- Machining processes and tooling design
- Geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
- Operational experience in a production environment
- Strong communication skills
- Adept in English and German language