Our Infrastructure and Operations team is looking for an engineer who can take a lead on the continues improvement and operations of our state-of the art infrastructure. Working with the newest technology you will have your main focus on networking and security, including software defined WAN, global WiFi, remote-access and infrastructure in Azure. For this role we want an experienced engineer who knows how to support today’s business needs using modern technologies.
- Take a lead on the continued improvement and operations of our state-of the art infrastructure.
- Focus on networking and security, including software defined WAN, global WiFi, remote-access and infrastructure in Azure.
- Integrate our own services and managed services like software defined WAN.
- Develop and maintain a reliable and secure infrastructure for all our companies, employees and partners.
- Challenge the status quo with your up to date knowledge and eagerness to improve.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar function at Multinational
- Deep knowledge in the area of networking
- You are experienced on the networking side of systems and Microsoft (cloud) platforms like Windows Server and Azure
- You are experienced with higher level networking services like load balancing, PKI, DNS.t
- Strong English communication skills, German desirable
- Being able to prioritize, plan, budget and deliver
- Focused on quality and end user satisfaction
- Preferably Cisco certified CCNA
- Preferably Microsoft certified engineer MCSA/MCSE