At our Holding office in Helmond, we are looking for an ambitious Security Operation Officer. In this role you will design and enforce all policies and procedures necessary to ensure that our products, as well as our organization, remain free from security breaches of all kind. You will be responsible for all security systems, tools & techniques and the detection of possible security risks, while working closely together with our client facing teams.
What will you be doing in a typical week?
- Help develop and mature incident response capabilities and plans
- Take on the role of incident handler when incidents arise
- Contribute to defining requirements to meet operational security needs, such as security event logging, audit trail correlation, fraud mitigation and monitoring agent implementation/maintenance and other related security needs
- Work with colleagues and external partners (managed service) to ensure operational security standards
- Providing education and guidance on security topics across the company
How to succeed?
We hire smart people like you, for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you will stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we will motivate you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- Comfortable sharing hats; we are a lean hands-on team empowering each other with a shared purpose
- Proactive mindset, ability to self-start, driven to succeed and achieve tangible results
- Excellent writing skills, being able to draft and improve on documentation used for auditing purposes
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German and/or Dutch would be an asset)
For more information please contact Pieter van der Avoort via firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!