Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for the Automotive Industry in Europe and with a strong presence abroad. To expand our growing Finance department, we are looking for a full-time Senior Financial Accountant at the Nedschroef Headquarters in Helmond.
In this role you will be responsible for an accurate and timely completion of Financial Accounting activities, including general ledger accounting, fixed assets accounting, inventory management accounting, intercompany accounting and the period end close.
- Supporting the business partner in analyzing and understanding monthly results and other financial reports.
- Deliver input and output to support the business partner.
- Driving efficiencies, aimed at improvement. Proactive.
- Mentoring of accountants / support staff.
- Review general ledger accounting activities performed by the Financial Accountant (e.g. perform journal entries, bank account and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals / provisions)
- Perform the more complicated general ledger accounting activities and discuss with the team lead Financial Accounting
- Review fixed assets accounting activities performed by the Financial Accountant (e.g. fixed assets creation, depreciation, disposal / sale, master data)
- Perform more complicated fixed assets accounting activities (e.g. investment projects, fixed assets creation, depreciation, disposal / sale) and discuss with the team lead Financial Accounting
- Perform inventory management accounting activities (e.g. perform inventory & tooling accounting, cost price calculation) and discuss with the team lead Financial Accounting
- Review the intercompany accounting activities performed by the Financial Accountant and resolve any differences
- Review the period end closing activities by the Financial Accountant and perform the more complicated period end closing activities
- Perform period end closing activities for the more difficult companies (e.g. Center of Competence, Holding) and discuss with the team lead Financial Accounting
- Review financial and management reporting activities performed by the Financial Accountant and perform the more complicated financial and management reporting activities and discuss with the team lead Financial Accounting
- Supporting in ad-hoc situations. Showing a proactive attitude.
Experience and knowledge
- Relevant experience in an International Financial Accounting role (4+ years)
- Knowledge of accounting principles, knowledge of IFRS standards is a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and German (desirable)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems
- Experience in a complex production environment (desirable)
- Champions (ERP, KPI, Tax etc.)
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Customer oriented
- Able to commit to deadlines
- Independent and proactive in contributing to continuous improvements within the FSSC
- Team player
Connect with us
Give us your talent, commitment and hard work and we will give you a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic business environment. Nedschroef offers excellent terms of employment such as flexible working hours, a cycle plan, a pension fund and even a fitness plan.
We are looking forward to connect with you!