Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for mainly the Automotive Industry in Europe. We are working on digital revenue streams and can use the help of a self-starting Solution Consultant at our Headquarters to support the organization to reach its goals.
What will you do, as part of the CIO office?
- You will be a true liaison between business and IT. You will work with our Business Units, the IT department, and our partners to realize the digital sales target
- You will collaborate with the business to realize new business models and revenue streams like smart products, online services (cloud) and e-commerce
- You will collaborate with the IT department to realize the corresponding platform, data and technology roadmap
- You are responsible for developing and overseeing the long-term plan and embedding the needed organizational, process, data and technology changes in the annual plans
What do we require?
- A seasoned professional who can work independently on complex matters in the field of digitalization, solution development and change implementation
- Someone with a good understanding of what digitalization means for the organization, its business processes, data and technology
- Someone who continuously assesses modern technology developments and market offerings with an entrepreneurial mindset to create new existing solutions or to improve those
- The ability to think big but start small, a pragmatic “can-do mentality” to overcome issues and get started
- As this is a “man in the middle role”, you can take on various roles to get the job done such as architect, product manager, consultant, trusted advisor and change manager
- And finally, a good colleague, a team player being able to bring and keep all the stakeholders together